The PhD Run Light Elite Micro are Smartwool's best fitting, most advanced run socks yet. Smartwool packed years of testing, prototypes and running smarts into these socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, men’s-specific mesh ventilation zones and a Virtually Seamless™ toe.
|Materials||56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane|
|Sizing||SM: 3-5.5 M | 4-6.5 F|
|MD: 6-8.5 M | 7-9.5 F|
|LG: 9-11.5 M | 10-12.5 F|
|XL: 12-14.5 M|
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Elite Cushioning
- Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
- 1.75" overall height
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.