Active Creme PFC Free
As low as $13.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Lowa Active Crème Leather Conditioner is ideal for all leathers, all shoe textiles. Lowa's patented new boot care product conditions fine leathers, extending the life of your boots. Active Crème does not clog the pores of the leather and allows the leather to breathe, which in turn creates a more comfortable climate for your feet. * Dirt and moisture have little effect on LOWA boots, but leather is a raw, natural material. Periodic leather treatments can significantly lengthen the lifespan of your boots. Plan on conditioning the leather every 6 months, or prior to an extended trip. ** Even if your boots have a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, the leathers should be conditioned every 6 months to keep your boots in tip top shape.
- CARING FOR YOUR LOWA BOOTS
- AIR DRY:
- When your return from the trail, remove the in-soles and pull the tongue back, allowing the boots to air properly and dry out.
- Footbeds absorb a lot of moisture. They’ll dry much quicker if removed from the boot.
- If your boots are very wet, stuff newspaper into the toe area. This helps absorb moisture and hold the boot shape. (Remove the newspaper after 24 hours.)
- Tip: Setting your boots next to a campfire will NOT speed up the drying process. Oh, they’ll dry quick, but the intense heat will ruin the leather and severely shorten the life of your boots. (Especially if they catch on fire!)
- REMOVING DIRT:
- For normal levels of dirt, brushing it off with a wet cloth, using lukewarm water, will suffice. This is a good method for cleaning the footbeds, too.
- For really muddy boots, opt for a shoe cleaning product.
- When you clean the boots with lukewarm water you can see how the leather instantly absorbs the water. The pores of the leather open up, absorbing more moisture. This is the ideal time to apply a cream to condition the leather.
- STORING YOUR LOWA BOOTS:
- Store leather boots in a dry, well-aired place. Damp basements or the trunk of your car can create problems for fine leather. Boots can get moldy and a little stinky, too.