Fodor's Fodor's: Arizona & The Grand Canyon - 2021 Edition
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Whether you want to hike the Grand Canyon, golf in Phoenix, or take a road trip on Route 66, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Arizona are here to help! Fodor’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
|Publisher||Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.|
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Best Hikes in Arizona” “Best Day Trips From Phoenix,” “What to Eat and Drink in Arizona,” “What to Buy,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, Native American culture, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Arizona’s Landscape Adventures,” “Exploring the Colorado River,” “Valley of the Sun Golf,” “Native American Experience,” “The Wild West” and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson, Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Page, Horseshoe Bend, the Colorado River, Lake Havasu, Lake Powell, Prescott, Flagstaff, Williams, Jerome, Saguaro National Park, the Petrified Forest, the Painted Desert, Kartchner Caverns, the Coronado Trail, Glen Canyon, the Hopi Mesas, Navajo Nation, Route 66, the Hoover Dam, and more.