Fodor's: Arizona & The Grand Canyon - 2018 Edition
As low as $22.99
Fodor's Arizona & The Grand Canyon by Fodor's Travel Publications Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years. From the vastness of the Grand Canyon to Sedona’s red rocks and the living Sonoran Desert, Arizona’s landscapes are awe-inspiring. The state’s spectacular canyons, blooming deserts, raging rivers, petrified forests, and scenic mountains enthrall lovers of the outdoors in pursuit of hiking, rafting, golf, or picturesque spots to watch the sunset. In full-color throughout, Fodor's Arizona and the Grand Canyon helps travelers take advantage of the state's myriad pleasures, including outstanding museums and galleries, Navajo and Hopi cultural experiences, three national parks, and world-renowned spas.
|Publisher||Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc.|
|Series||Full-color Travel Guide Series , #12|
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides added value, giving travelers essential information so they can travel with confidence
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Arizona & The Grand Canyon
- UPDATED COVERAGE: The guide features the latest hotel and restaurant openings throughout the state, particularly the fast-growing Phoenix and Tuscon areas.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Illustrated features advise travelers on how to experience some of Arizona's top outdoor activities: star-gazing; exploring canyons, deserts, mountains, flora, and fauna; and the ultimate Grand Canyon adventure, rafting the Colorado River. Spotlights highlight Phoenix-area golf, visiting Native American reservations, and the Wild West.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Each chapter opens with an orientation map, the top reasons to go, and other essential information to help visitors plan their time effectively. Dining and Lodging map atlases in Phoenix and Tucson make locating a hotel or meal simple. A Top Picks chart for Grand Canyon hiking trails helps travelers choose a hike based on length, grade, trail conditions, time of year, and level of difficulty.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Arizona and the Grand Canyon offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Tucson, the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Petrified Forest National Park, Monument Valley, Yuma, the Hoover Dam, Flagstaff, and more.
Write Your Own Review