Garmin Fenix 7
As low as $699.99
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Garmin Fenix 7 -- GET BETTER AT WHATEVER. SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. Combining the best features of Garmin's fitness and outdoor watches, the rugged fenix 7 multisport GPS watch blends cutting-edge design and performance with 7-day-a-week wearability.
|Materials||Lens: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX|
|Bezel: Stainless Steel|
|Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Dimensions||47 x 47 x 14.5 mm|
|Wrist Circumference||Silicone band: 125-208 mm|
|Leather Band: 132-210 mm|
|Fabric Band: 132-210 mm|
|Metal Band: 132-215 mm|
|Display Size||1.3 in | 33.02 mm|
|Display Resolution||260 x 260 px|
|Display Type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||79 g (case only: 56 g)|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch: Up to 18 days|
|Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 57 days|
|GPS Only: Up to 57 hours|
|All Satellite Systems: Up to 40 hours|
|All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 10 hours|
|Max Battery GPS: Up to 136 hours|
|Expedition GPS: Up to 40 days|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
- PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
- Updated, ultratough design features a large 1.3” display and 47 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- TOUCHSCREEN AND BUTTONS
- Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
- Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- BACKCOUNTRY SKI
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC SKI DYNAMICS
- When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- SURF-READY FEATURES
- Get ready to catch some waves. This fenix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- MTB DYNAMICS
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- HIIT WORKOUTS
- This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA
- Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- RECOVERY TIME ADVISOR
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- GOLF COURSE MAPS
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- SKIVIEW™ MAPS
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- MULTICONTINENT TOPO MAPS
- Download TopoActive maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- UP AHEAD
- Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
- POWER MANAGER
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- BATTERY LIFE
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 18 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 57 hours in GPS mode and up to 57 days in battery saver mode.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
- Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- PULSE OX SENSOR
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor2 uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- HEALTH MONITORING ACTIVITY
- Using data from the watch’s various body status sensors, this feature helps track your daily biometric and wellness trends at a glance.
- HYDRATION TRACKING
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS
- Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
- When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection3.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.