Durable, comfortable and our lightest weight travel conversion pack yet, the Farpoint Wheeled 36 is the ideal carry-on companion for your next trip across the pond. Packing your vacation necessities is simple, thanks to a large front-panel opening and internal compression straps. Rugged wheels make towing your belongings through Rome's cobbled back alleys trouble-free-and when the road gets too rough, backpack-style carry makes it easy to shoulder your load and keep moving in the direction of your pensione. When it's time to head back home, the harness and hipbelt safely tuck away during transit. Attach a Daylite® directly to the Farpoint and you've got yourself a built-in sightseeing day pack.
- Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
- Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control.
- Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight.
- Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support
- Single 25 mm webbing ErgoPull™ closure
|Materials||(Main) 210D High Tenacity Nylon|
|500D Nylon Packcloth|
|Dimensions||21.5 x 14 x 9 in|
|Load Range||20-30 lbs|