Farpoint Trek 75
As low as $270.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Osprey Farpoint Trek 75 -- Technical backpacking and travel elements combine to create a pack that's ideal for long-haul trips and extensive time on the trail. The Farpoint Trek 75 not only gets your belongings safely to Colombia, it keeps you comfortable when you're traipsing through the coconut palm-lined foothills of Tayrona National Park. A large front-panel opening makes simple work out of packing layers, camera equipment, toiletries and hiking boots-don't forget to share your intended route with your guesthouse! Adjustable suspension fits a variety of torso sizes and supreme ventilation regulates your trekking temperature. A dedicated compartment holds a bladder, and hipbelt pockets keep your phone and snacks within reach so you can hydrate, nourish and photograph the surrounding coastal mountain range without taking off your pack. Deploy the waterproof AirCover® to shield your belongings when the weather turns wet or to protect your bag when it's checked in for your global flight. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Farpoint/Fairview® Travel Daypack or Daylite® packs. The whole Farpoint/Fairview Family is now made from 100% recycled, bluesign® approved fabrics for a pack that's as durable as it is sustainable.
|Load Range||20-50 lb | 9-23 lg|
|Capacity||4577 cu in | 75 L|
|Dimensions||30.34 x 16.55 x 14.18 in | 77 x 42 x 36 cm|
|Weight||4.63 lb | 2.10 kg|
|Materials||Main: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR|
|Accent/Bottom: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR|
- BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
- Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
- AIRCOVER® INCLUDED
- An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover® protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
- AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- FARPOINT®/FAIRVIEW® TRAVEL OR DAYLITE® PACK COMPATIBLE
- Webbing straps on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional Farpoint/Fairview or Daylite pack.
- Stowable AirCover® protects checked packs during travel and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Zippered lower compartment access with divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite attachment loops/external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- AIRSPEED® BACKPANEL
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+" of adjustability for perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support
- Breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt