e-VENT Compression Dry Sack
As low as $32.95
A Sea to Summit has changed the way that compression dry sacks are created - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent® waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but won’t allow water to get back in.
- Now includes the easy-to-replace patented Field Repair Buckle
- The eVent Compression Dry Sacks received the 2007 Editor's Choice Award from BACKPACKER Magazine
- The original and still the best of the air-permeable compression dry sacks - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can’t get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric base.
- Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid.
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed.
- Roll top Hypalon™ closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size.
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Pull handle on the bottom.
- Super compact and very light
- Also available in an UltraSil Version for gram counters
Sea to Summit
Write Your Own Review