As low as $429.95
Dagger™ is the quintessential one-tent wonder: light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm inside. This best-seller is updated in 2019 with prebent poles to create more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive set up, and several additional improvements to increase ventilation, convenience, and durability. With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, Dagger™ has more area and volume for storage than any other tent in its price and weight category. It also has the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack, which allows you to split the load with a partner.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules offer ease of entry and more volume for storage than any other tent in its category.
- Key updates include pre-bent DAC Featherlite poles with Jake’s feet and lengthened main pole for significant increase in volume at the head and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Integrated 15D Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample air flow and temperature control.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy, while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Weight||3 lb 14 oz | 1.75 kg|
|Materials||Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9+8.5mm pole|
|Canopy: 15D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor: 30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)|
|Peak Height||42 in | 106 cm|
|Dimensions||90 x 50 in | 229 x 127 cm|
|Floor Area||31.3 sq ft | 2.9 sq m|
|Included||Dagger™ Tent, Dual-stage Stuffsack, Stakes, Guy-out Cord, and Repair Kit|
|Vestibule Area||11.4 / 11.4 sq ft | 1.1 / 1.1 sq m|
Write Your Own Review