Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems, or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. Tibloc has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Marking of the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Ultra-light (35g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack.
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system.
|Rope Compatibility||8-11 mm|
|Compatible with||All Petzl carabiners except Spirit|
|Certifications||CE EN 567, UIAA|
Write Your Own Review