Sm'd Screw-Lock Carabiner
As low as $17.95
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves.
|Certifications||CE EN 12275, UIAA|
|Major Axis Strength||23 kN|
|Minor Axis Strength||8 kN|
|Open Gate Strength||7 kN|
|Gate Opening||20 mm|
- Great versatility:
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- Available in two locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness