BirdsEye Topo - US and Canada
Get detailed raster maps of the place where your next adventure awaits. With a 1-year subscription, you quickly can download and transfer USGS and NRC raster maps to your compatible handheld device using BaseCamp™ software.
- Includes coverage for the entire U.S. and Canada south of 68 degrees latitude.
- Provides highly detailed 1:24,000* scale raster USGS maps and 1:50,000 scale raster NRC maps.
- Features an unlimited amount of downloadable raster maps for 1 year using BaseCamp software.
- Allows users to layer Garmin vector maps (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator®) on their handheld devices for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Displays parking and camping areas, trails, points of interest, water sources and more.
- ***A card reader and microSD™/SD™ card are required to download mapping to the following Garmin devices: eTrex® Legend Cx/HCx, Vista Cx/HCx, Venture Cx; GPSMAP® 60CSx/60Cx; GPSMAP 76CSx/76Cx; Rino® 520HCx/530HCx; Astro® 220; StreetPilot® 7200/7500 (Not all devices are compatible with all downloads. View the Products tab for compatibility with this product).***
- ***Alaska only contains 24K coverage in Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks. All other areas in Alaska contain 63K coverage.***
- ***This product may be used on 1 compatible device; the device must be registered in myGarmin™ to activate the subscription. If you want to use this same map on subsequent devices, you must purchase a new map for each device.
- You must install the free Basecamp software (versions 3.1.3 or later) before you can use this subscription. You also need a myGarmin account. If you do not have one, we will require you to create one during the purchase process.
- The subscription lasts 1 year from the activation date. You will need to renew your subscription after 1 year. Maps downloaded to your device during the 1 year subscription do not expire.
Write Your Own Review