The BASIC is a compact ascender that offers excellent grip for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to hold the carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Toothed cam is self cleaning and secure on muddy or icy ropes. Resists corrosion.
- Upper connection hole guides the rope through the device and prevents twisting.
- Lower attachment hole is large enough for 2 biners.
- Accepts ropes 8-11mm.
- The device is not designed for self belaying or situations where it can be shock loaded.
- **Always read and understand the warnings and information that accompanies your gear.**
|Material||Aluminum frame, steel cam, and nylon trigger|
|Weight||90 g/ 3.174 oz|
|Certifications||CE EN 567, UIAA|