Women's Kitsuma 3
As low as $75.00
Available to ship now
Free Store Pick-Up
At any of our Tucson locations
Not every ride calls for a big pack and lots of gear. When you’re looking to get in a quick ride that requires water and not much else, the women’s-specific Kitsuma 3 is a quality and functional inconspicuous solution to your hydration needs. Low-profile shoulder straps give way to rolled-soft edges that offer excellent fit and stability. Stay cool and dry, even on hot and steamy days, with a lightweight AirScape airmesh backpanel that also grants full body movement. An independent hydration sleeve holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir with a bite valve that attaches to your sternum strap via magnet. Store small easy-access items, like energy bars and arm warmers, in the side mesh pockets and attach a rear bike light on the designated loop should you pedal close to sunset.
|Capacity||183 cu in | 3 L|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 7.1 x 5.1 in | 40 x 18 x 13 cm|
|Weight||0.53 lb | 240 g|
|Materials||Main: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow|
|Bottom: 600D Polyester|
- LOW-PROFILE CARRY
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED
- An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability