As low as $200.00
A refreshing design whose form exemplifies what custom knife maker Warren Osborne believes important function and quality. The Model 940 incorporates the exclusive AXIS™ locking mechanism for a functional smoothness that compliments well the purity of the design style. A modified reverse tanto blade shape machined of S30V stainless steel, features dual thumb-stud openers for safe and easy ambidextrous access. The handle design is slender with a slight curvature and recessed contours for grip stability. Machined of aluminum and deep color anodized, the handle scales are a rich green color sparked by a color anodized titanium back spacer. The liners provide solid function for the AXIS™ lock and feature subtle finger treads for added blade control. A stainless steel carry-clip is movable to either handle side, making the Model 940 a 100-percent totally ambidextrous cutting tool. Contemporary design, innovative function and a higher standard of manufactured quality give the new Model 940 everything needed for superior form and function.
|Blade Length||3.40 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.115 in|
|Handle Thickness||0.410 in|
|Blade Material||Premium Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Modified Reverse Tanto w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs|
|Overall Length||7.87 in|
|Closed Length||4.47 in|
- One of the most quintessential EDCs ever is now available with the lightweight strength of carbon fiber and the pure performance of CPM-S90V.
- Reverse tanto blade; 943: Straight clip-point blade; ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handles with stainless steel liners and color anodized titanium backspacer (purple)
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
Write Your Own Review