This book includes over 200 of the best top ropes and bolted sport climbs in Yosemite Valley. The climbs range from 30-foot top ropes next to the road to awesome multi-pitch sport climbs and everything in between. Each of the 25 areas covered in this book gets color photos, color topos, and detailed approach information with GPS coordinates. This book covers every ability level from 5.1 for the first timers to many 5.11 and 5.12 routes for more experienced Valley climbers. Included are shady north-facing areas to escape the summer heat and sunny lower-elevation spots that offer perfect conditions all winter long. As in all SuperTopo books, the authors have documented each route with meticulous care to create the most detailed and accurate topos ever published.
- Authors: Chris Van Leuven and Chris McNamara
- Over 200 of the best sport climbs and top ropes in Yosemite Valley
- Difficulty ranging from 5.1 to 5.14 with most climbs in the 5.6-5.10 range
- 25 areas: each is ideal for a certain skill level and sun exposure
- Over 60 color photos, 40 color topos, maps, and GPS coordinates
|Dimensions||8.9 x 6 x 0.4 in