This Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the Tuolumne Meadows and Hoover Wilderness area of Northeast Yosemite National Park. Coverage includes: Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne River; Glen Aulin; May Lake; Tenaya Lake; Cathedral Range; Lyell Canyon; Mono Pass; Kuna Peak; Tioga Pass; Mount Conness; Virginia Canyon; Matterhorn Canyon; Sawtooth Ridge; Rock Island Pass; Smedberg Lake; Benson Lake; Kerrick Canyon; John Muir and Continental Divide National Scenic Trails; Twin Lakes; Saddlebag Lake. In the Hoover Wilderness: Barney and Peeler Lakes; Green Creek and Virginia Lakes Basins; Lundy Canyon. In the Ansel Adams Wilderness: Upper and Lower Sardine Lakes. Includes information on: wilderness boundaries; no camping zones; no campfire zones; and trail mileage.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips