This Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the Mammoth Hot Springs area of northwest Yellowstone National Park. Coverage includes Gallatin BMA, Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness, Richard's Pond BMA, Washburn BMA, Blacktail BMA. West Entrance, North Entrance, Mammoth Hot Springs, Madison, and Norris. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
- Yellowstone National Park NW
Wyoming/ Montana, USA
- 1:70,000 Scale, Trail Mileages, Backcountry Campsites, Yellowstone River, Norris Geyser Basin
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Numerous natural and manmade points-of-interest
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails