Salomon designed the Women's X Ultra Mid 2 GTX Hiking Boots with support, stability, and protection for the grand adventures. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort protects this boot with reliable waterproof capability that remains breathable for year-round comfort. The boot's SensiFit upper cradles your foot to ensure a precise and secure feel, and its Ortholite sockliner wraps your foot in a cushy foam that creates a cooler, drier, healthier, and altogether more comfortable hike.
Salomon equipped the X Ultra with a high performance, lightweight Advanced Chassis midsole, which combines injected EVA with molded EVA to maximize motion control, energy management, and push-through protection. Its ContaGrip sole delivers optimal traction on varied surfaces. The X Ultra also features a gusseted tongue to keep out debris, a protective rubber toe cap for rocks, and a mud guard to keep things clean.
- Ideal for fast hiking over moderate to technical terrain in wet-weather conditions.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Waterproof bootie construction.
- Mid-cut for heightened ankle stability.
- Water-resistant mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- SENSIFIT™ system envelopes the foot for a precise, secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the debris out.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Mud guard.
- External heel counter locks the foot into place.
- Heel pull.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole.
- OrthoLite® sockliner promotes a cooler, drier in-shoe environment.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- Advanced Chassis™ system maximizes motion control, energy management, and propulsion for an stable, efficient, and responsive ride.
- Molded shank provides enhanced stability.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole delivers exceptional grip and durability.
|Waterproof||Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
|Foot Girth||EVA foam
|Midsole||Injected EVA, Shank