Designed for alpine mountaineering as well as difficult rock and ice-climbing. With the introduction of the Weisshorn, LOWA has pioneered a new kind of construction, with two new technical innovations: the I-Core and the I-Lock.
- Patent-pending I-Core is a midsole construction incorporating carbon-fiber technology. A precise alignment of the carbon fibers achieves a balance of flex and torsional stability for better shock absorption and comfort. The result ~ a more nimble, lighter weight, more precise, mixed-use alpine boot.
- A new, patented LOWA design. With I-Lock Lacing the foot is firmly held and supported, providing a more comfortable fit. Better fit = better performance.
- UPPERS: Durable 2.4mm suede leather, with fabric and microfibre. One-piece construction provides stability and durability for demanding alpine use – from extreme high-mountains on mixed west-facing climbing routes to tough ice climbing tours.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX® with Duratherm insulation.
- Outsole: Vibram® Dolent rubber outsole offers ultra-secure grip and high edge strength.
- Step-in crampon-compatible.
- Patented LOWA FlexFit-3D system supports the natural motion of the ankle.
- Lightweight midsole, with its carbon inlay, guarantees ideal flexing and torsional stability.
- The PU Shock Absorber heel insert cushions the impact of every step.
- Stabilizer: 6mm Nylon/8mm TPU
- A three-zone lacing system provides for perfectly individualized comfort adjustments.