Handcrafted in Italy. LOWA's most technically advanced mixed route alpine boot. FLEXFIT SYNCHRO allows for comfortable ankle flex & articulation on exceptionally steep terrain. Double tongue, with removable and adjustable inner tongue allows for perfect fit across the top of the foot. Foot hold is enhanced with our patented I-Lock lacing. I-Core technology reduces weight, provides rigidity for automatic crampons.
- UPPER: Mountaineering Split Leather, CORDURA® and microfiber.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX® with DURATHERM® insulation.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: A three-zone lacing system for individualized comfort adjustments.
- FLEXFIT SYNCHRO supports the natural motion of the ankle.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro Alu-coated w/ Fleece.
- MIDSOLE: PU with I-Core - the carbon inlay, guarantees ideal flexing and torsional stability.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Dolent rubber outsole offers ultra-secure grip and high edge strength.
- STABILIZER: 6mm Nylon/8mm TPU