The Waterbloc 800 from Exped does a little bit of winter and a little bit of summer. Warm and insulated with fluffy down, the Waterbloc 800 is also waterproof and breathable, making it great for rafting trips! Now, you can get compressability and warmth without worrying about water.
- Bivy sack and sleeping bag in one: features of a sleeping bag and bivy bag together, but overall less weight, pack size, cost and condensation.
- Big flap: zipper is protected with a large flap for added weather protection.
- Anatomic hood fits perfectly, even when closed tight. Soft padding and an offset cord improve comfort.
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces.
- Oversized draft tubes and stiffeners protect zippers and prevent snags. 3 interior chambers prevent down shift.
- Convenient, interior pocket is perfect for holding small, personal gear.
- Zipper end protected by draft blocker with extra loop.
- Adjusting cords are unique in texture and shape, and are easily distinguished... even in the dark.
- Locking zippers.
- Tuck-stitch design on the interior.
- Chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Bar-tacked stress points add strength.
- Stuff sack is a waterproof compression bag with fold n roll closure. Just roll once, press out the air, then roll shut.
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection.
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
|Temperature Rating||5 Degrees F
|Length||Medium - 83 in
|Long - 91 in
|Weight||Medium - 3 lb 7 oz
|Long - 3 lb 11 oz
|Packaged Dimensions||Medium - 14 x 7 in
|Long - 15 x 7 in