The Waterbloc 600 from Exped is a great choice when you're headed on a rafting trip and need a sleeping bag that will endure wet conditions but still give you a good night's rest with plenty of warmth and comfort. Waterproof and breathable, the Waterbloc 600 is a great summer bag that compresses when you're limited for space.
- Bivy sack and sleeping bag in one: features of a sleeping bag AND a bivy bag together, but overall less weight, pack size, cost and condensation.
- Big flap: zipper is protected by a large cover for added weather protection.
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces.
- Anatomic hood fits perfectly, even when closed. Soft padding and an offset cord improve comfort.
- Vertical and horizontal baffles prevent down shift.
- Oversized draft tubes and stiffeners protect zippers and prevent snags. 3 interior chambers prevent down shift.
- Chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Zipper end protected by draft blocker with extra loop.
- Adjusting cords are unique in texture and shape, and are easily distinguished... even in the dark.
- Locking zippers.
- Stuff sack is a waterproof compression bag with fold n roll closure. Just roll once, press out the air, then roll shut.
- Tuck-stitch design on the interior.
|Temperature Rating||20 Degrees F
|Length||Medium - 83 in
|Long - 91 in
|Weight||Medium - 2 lb 15 oz
|Long - 2 lb 15 oz
|Packaged Dimensions||Medium - 10 x 8 in
|Long - 11 x 8 in