Down and waterproof are two terms never really associated with each other, until now. The Exped Waterbloc 1000 sleeping bag from Exped is winter sleeping bag that is meant to endure cooler than average nights. Compressability and warmth in one lofty package!
- Bivy sack and sleeping bag in one: features of a sleeping bag and bivy bag together, but overall less weight, pack size, cost and condensation.
- Big flap: zipper is protected with a large flap for added weather protection.
- Anatomic hood fits perfectly, even when closed tight. Soft padding and an offset cord improve comfort.
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces.
- Oversized draft tubes and stiffeners protect zippers and prevent snags. 3 interior chambers prevent down shift.
- Convenient, interior pocket is perfect for holding small, personal gear.
- Zipper end protected by draft blocker with extra loop.
- Adjusting cords are unique in texture and shape, and are easily distinguished... even in the dark.
- Locking zippers.
- Tuck-stitch design on the interior.
- Chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Bar-tacked stress points add strength.
- Stuff sack is a waterproof compression bag with fold n roll closure. Just roll once, press out the air, then roll shut.
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection.
|Temperature Rating||- 5 Degrees F
|Length||Medium - 87 in
|Long - 94 in
|Weight||Medium - 3 lb 13 oz
|Long - 4 lb 3 oz
|Packaged Dimensions||Medium - 16 x 9 in
|Long - 17 x 9 in