The Voyageur Mid is a rugged cruiser with its windows down for ventilation. Stripped of its waterproof barrier in favor of mesh lining, the Voyageur Mid hiking boot allows for more ventilation on hot summer days. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction while the ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride from valley to mountaintop.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant leather and mesh upper
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Keen.Protect: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection
|Weight||15.20 oz/431.68 g
|Lining||Moisture wicking textile
|Upper||Leather and textile