The Venus II from Exped is a four-season tent designed to accommodate two people and the gear they are each hauling. Color-coded poles and sleeves allow for fast and easy set-up, even in the dark. Double doors keep you and your partner from tripping over each other, while also providing excellent ventilation. Each person gets their own vestibule, so you can leave the packs outside and get some real rest!
- Quick and easy to pitch thanks to color coded poles that glide into matched, continuous sleeves and easy to use adjustable tension pockets
- Flat pole sleeves reduce wind resistance and the double seams increase durability
- Two large vestibules offer ample personal storage space
- One door is oversized for side by side seating
- Condensation is kept to a minimum with opposed doors and windows that offer incredible airflow through direct venting and a chimney draft effect
- Guyline loops attached directly on the pole sleeves ensure the tent remains taut and secure, even in rough weather
- Zippers have color coded, reflective, and glow-in-the-dark pulls that operate with just one hand.
- Seamless bathtub floor design assures waterproof performance. In fact, even the corner seams are taped!
- Both inner doors are large enough to allow two people to sit side by side.
- Check out http://www.exped.com for tips on setup, repair and maintenance
|# of People||2
|Minimum Weight||6.1 lb
|Packaged Weight||7 lb
|Floor Area||30 sq ft
|Vestibule Area||25 sq ft
|Peak Height||41 in
|Packaged Dimensions||17 x 6 in