Handcrafted in Italy. Ideal via feratte boot with sturdy sole platform and durable upper for protection on rocky paths. Soft ankle flex for easy climbing. Waterproof/breathable.
- UPPER: Split leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FLEXFIT SYNCHRO: Allows for more natural ankle flex and heel fit with improved stability.
- FOOTBED: Balance Comfort footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: Guida Pro PU with TPU inserts.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Dolent
- STABILIZER: 5mm Nylon TPU full length and width for total support underfoot.
- Men's medium 'D' width.
|Weight||(Men's 9): 3.00 lbs