It’s easy to see why Hawaii has become synonymous with paradise. Just look at these sugary beaches, Technicolor coral reefs and volcanoes beckoning adventurous spirits. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Hawaii, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Inspirational images, highlights, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus a Hawaiian cuisine glossary, and features on outdoor adventures and travel with children
- Coverage includes: Planning chapters, O?ahu, Hawai?i the Big Island, Maui, Lana?i, Moloka?i, Kaua?i, Understand and Survival chapters.
|Date Published||September, 2015
|Dimensions||128 x 197 mm
|Authors||Sara Benson, Adam Karlin, Amy Balfour, Craig McLachlan, Ryan Ver Berkmoes