The Up Here Midweight Full-Zip Hooded Sweatshirt exemplifies John Muir’s edict to “climb the mountains and get their good tidings.” The hoody’s knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester blend creates a mélange effect when dyed with PVC- and phthalate-free ink; fabric face is 100% organic cotton for extra soft, durable, no-pill exterior. Slim, two-panel hood construction preserves warmth. Classic full-zip hoody style with built-in stretch, a contemporary fit and patch pockets. Original artwork by Baylie Peplow (Red Umbrella). Fair Trade Certified™ sewing throughout garment.
- Medium-weight fabric blend of organic cotton/polyester/spandex for comfort and durability
- Classic full-zip hoody with a feminine silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Artist: Baylie Peplow (Red Umbrella)
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
|Fabric||8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Weight||521 g (18.4 oz)