Updated this season with a more tailored silhouette, refined design lines, Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system and a slick lining where the brushed backer is exposed to snow, the Untracked Jacket is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection.
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive™ cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight, stretch-woven powder skirt with single-snap connection, webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one internal drop-in one internal stash, one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
|Fabric||Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester.
|Lining (lower body): 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
|Weight||714 g (25.2 oz)