National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Uncompahgre Plateau North is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
The front side of the map details the northeastern section of Uncompahgre National Forest and the Roubideau Area, the eastern portions of Dominguez Escalante National Conservation Area and Dominguez Canyons Wilderness, and the city of Delta. On the reverse side of the map, the northwestern section of Uncompahgre National Forest is featured as well as the Tabeguache Area, Grand Mesa National Forest, and the western portions of Dominguez Escalante National Conservation Area and Dominguez Canyons Wilderness.
The Uncompahgre Plateau North map is printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making it waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough — capable of going anywhere you do.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Detailed road network and clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, ATV and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of national forests, state parks, wilderness areas, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including trailheads, campgrounds, boat launches, fishing, ranger stations and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Useful information on United States Forest Service trail travel management and vehicle use
- Important contact information for local land management agencies
- Information on special areas including Roubideau Special Management Area and Tabeguache Area
|Folded Dimensions||4 x 7.5 in
|Opened Dimensions||25.5 x 37.75 in