A climb in the Mont Blanc massif can blend four seasons in a single day. Patagonia's Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Variegated channel construction creates a thin, thermally efficient silhouette that uses less down to trap your heat; the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell and stuffs into the left handwarmer pocket to create a travel pillow. With two zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into left hand pocket as a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound armholes and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
|Fabric||Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation||800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
|Weight||158 g (5.6 oz)