Sea to Summit came up with a pack liner made of their amazingly light Ultra-Sil. The shape of the sack is designed to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round.
- The Ultra-Sil Pack Liner received the 2006 Editors' Choice award from BACKPACKER Magazine.
- Ultra-Sil Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it’s inside a pack.
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top.
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura®.
- Non-wicking Hypalon™ roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Uses low profile buckles.
- Slippery finish for easy packing.
- Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes.
|Capacity||Small - up to 3,000 cu in (50 L)
|Medium - up to 4,300 cu in (70 L)
|Large - up to 5,500 cu in (90 L)