Whether your mission is a long trek toting a heavy pack or getting a few powder laps touring in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Ultra Mountain Carbon pole combines lightweight, 100% carbon fiber construction and Z-Pole compactability into the ultimate 4-season package. When compacted, the Ultra Mountain Carbon easily fits in your pack, and the innovative speed cone technology allows for deployment in just seconds. Black Diamond included Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets to easily transition from summer to winter endeavors.
Black Diamond’s Z-Pole Technology was born from their expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, their collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull.
When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- 3-section Z-Pole folding design with speed cone deployment
- Lightweight Mountain Series EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension for secure choke-ups
- Flex Tech Tips with carbide installed, rubber tips included
- 60 mm Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets included
|Weight||505 g /1 lb 2 oz
|Collapsed Length||100 cm: 35 cm /14 in
|110 cm: 38 cm /15 in
|120 cm: 42 cm /17 in
|130 cm: 45 cm /18 in
|Usable Length||100 cm: 39 in
|110 cm: 43 in
|120 cm: 47 in
|130 cm: 51 in