The Tucson Southwest 7.5' Quadrangle Map from U.S.G.S. covers part of the San Xavier Indian Reservation along the Santa Cruz Valley, as well as Tucson International Airport and the area just east of Old Nogales Highway.
- Scale: 1:24,000
- North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83). Projection and 1000-meter grid: Universal Transverse Mercator, zone 12 2500-meter ticks: Arizona Coordinate System of 1983 (east zone)
- North American Datum of 1927 (NAD 27) is shown by dashed corner ticks. The values of the shift between NAD 83 and NAD 27 for 7.5-minute intersections are obtainable from National Geodectic Survey NADCON software
- Surrounding quadrangle maps include: 1. Cat Mountain, 2. Tucson, 3. Tucson East, 4. San Xavier Mission, 5. Tucson SE, 6. Twin Buttes, 7. Sahuarita, 8. Corona de Tucson
- ***Image is for illustration purposes only, actual map will appear different
- ***If you do not see the map you are looking for please contact our friendly staff at 1-800-499-8689.***