The Tucson North 7.5' Quadrangle Map from U.S.G.S. features the area north of Grant Road, including Oro Valley, Casas Adobes, and Pusch Ridge Wilderness in Coronado National Forest.
- Scale: 1:24,000
- North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83). Projection and 1000-meter grid: Universal Transverse Mercator, zone 12 2500-meter ticks: Arizona Coordinate System of 1983 (east zone)
- North American Datum of 1927 (NAD 27) is shown by dashed corner ticks. The values of the shift between NAD 83 and NAD 27 for 7.5-minute intersections are obtainable from National Geodectic Survey NADCON software
- ***Image is for illustration purposes only, actual map will appear different
- ***If you do not see the map you are looking for please contact our friendly staff at 1-800-499-8689.***
- Surrounding quadrangles include: 1. Ruelas Canyon, 2. Oro Valley, 3. Mount Lemmon, 4. Jaynes, 5. Sabino Canyon, 6. Cat Mountain, 7. Tucson, 8. Tucson East