The Patagonia Troposphere Jacket is a 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon shell with excellent stretch to enable gymnastic movement, while the waterproof/breathable barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and blocks wind yet remains lightweight and packable.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell made from 2.5-layer nylon stretch that provides excellent mobility and waterproof/breathable protection
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Two napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmers are harness and pack-compatible
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Made in Vietnam.
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 493 g (17.4 oz)