Durable all-around mountain pants for stormy weather, the Triolets are made of a 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for proven waterproof/breathable protection. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded between the tough outer nylon shell and a robust inner lining, keeping movement between layers to a minimum for greater durability.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Separating waist with 2-way zippered fly and built-in waist belt
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length side zip for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, internal shock-cord and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 6.4 oz
|Material||Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish