All-mountain protection in a GORE-TEX® pant, that's what the Triolet Pant from Patagonia has to offer. Ice climbing, skiing, you name it! These waterproof, breathable pants keep the weather at bay while allowing you to move without restriction from the fabric thanks to the articulated knees and seat.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Separating waist with 2-way zippered fly and built-in waist belt
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length side zip for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Made in Vietnam.
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, internal shock-cord and tie-down loops
|Weight||1 lb 5.9 oz
|Material||Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish