Patagonia's Tribune Pants have 4-way stretch for exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking, trekking—or making it up as you go along. They’re made from a light and limber yet rugged blend of 88% nylon and 12% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture if you’re caught out in the open. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow unlimited mobility; a curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Five pockets keep you organized and a slightly slimmed down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric
- Available in two inseams: regular, 32"; long, 34".
- Comfortable, multi-functional/multi-seasonal pant made of a lightweight 4-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slimmer version of our classic performance fit in 4-way stretch technology provides adequate mobility and comfort in any situation.
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Two slanted, zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered, drop-in cargo pocket on the right leg; one right-rear zipper pocket
- Metal web-button closure with zip fly
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides contour fit to help keep the pant in place during movement.
|Fabric||5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||357 g (12.6 oz)