This versatile 3-in-1 parka with city smarts is made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier; with a removable, adjustable hood, warm zip-out jacket insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down.
- Zip-out insulated down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; with horizontal quilting; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Shell pockets: two zippered double-welted handwarmers lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out insulated jacket pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Shell: lower hip length; zip-out insulated jacket: hip length
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR- (durable water repellent) treated polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket made of recycled polyester insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Shell features 2-way zipper; stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; adjustable and removable hood
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
|Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
|Weight||1372 g (48.4 oz)