The folks at Patagonia are firm believers in the age-old advice that you should never overstay your welcome. So they designed this versatile shoulder bag to make getting in and getting out easy. Designed to meet airline carry-on size requirements, this soft-sided suitcase, made with recycled fabric, holds one-to-two days’ worth of clothing and most 15" laptops, and can be carried over the shoulder or like a briefcase.
- Burly recycled polyester twill to withstand global travel
- Main compartment opens like a book for easy packing, access and organization; second zippered compartment has several organizational pockets for easy access to passports, smart phones, boarding passes, etc.; third zippered pocket on main panel for miscellany
- Dedicated zippered electronics compartment opens flat for hassle-free trips through security; organization pockets hold small tablets, cords and other items; internal sleeve accommodates most 15" laptops
- Carry with ergonomic, removable shoulder strap or briefcase style with comfortable, padded webbing handle
- Rear sleeve enables you to attach bag to roller luggage handles
|Fabric||Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 200-denier polyester
|Weight||816 g (1 lb 12.8 oz)
|Capacity||26 L (1587 cu in)