First introduced in 1995, Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guy system
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) REWORD
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
|min weight||8 lb. 15 oz. / 4.03 kg.
|packed weight||9 lb. 13 oz. / 4.44 kg.
|Fabric||Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR
|Canopy: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR
|fabric||Fly: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL
|Floor area||40 sq. ft. / 3.7 m2