Sharing the groundbreaking Tri-C™ outsole and third generation Meta-Shank™ found in the 255, the 245 offers the same industry leading grip and underfoot protection. With a reduced 3mm drop and stripped back upper, the 245 is a lighter, faster, natural trail runner. Choose this if you're looking for a top end trail shoe that races as well as it trains.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ offers minimal underfoot protection. It's ideal for elite runners with strong calf and foot muscles, as well as an efficient stride.
- Tri-C™ compound guarantees excellent grip and optimum wear rate.
- Trailroc™ sole includes small cleats that bite through loose terrain.
- Designed specifically for running on loose, rugged and eroded trails.
- Lightweight mesh upper coupled with a protective rand.
- Anatomic fit provides space for the toes to spread and adapt to the ground.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing system cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- Meta-shank® Gen3: New 5-finger polymer meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased benefit from the "Windlass Effect", while retaining underfoot impact protection and flexibility.