Garmin has mapped every national, state and local park, forest, recreational and wildlife area along this continuous 800-plus mile diverse and scenic trail for the Arizona National Scenic Trail pre-programmed data card. From Arizona to Mexico, this trail links deserts, mountains, canyons, communities and people.
- Provides highly-detailed, digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Offers a fully routable trail plus basic road coverage for reference.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests and wilderness areas.
- Shows detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interests, such as campgrounds, scenic lookouts, picnic sites and businesses, as well as Arizona Trail Data Book Points (POIs along the trail), and hiking and biking trails.
- Provides 3-D terrain shading and digital elevation model (DEM) shaded relief on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Features Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.