This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
- Good for multiple day trips
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the included triangular bandage.
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian):
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1