Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting — in vivid detail. TOPO U.S. 24K Southwest DVD brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps on DVD include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points — and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is easy by creating point-to-point routes on compatible units.
This DVD includes an even larger coverage area than our preprogrammed microSD/SD cards. With this purchase, you'll receive topographic detail for Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico. You'll also receive BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.
- Includes topographic coverage of Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summits, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations
- Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
- Minimum System Requirements:
Internet access is required. Includes USB device drivers.
PC: Windows® XP SP2 or newer, 1 GB RAM, At least 1024 x 768 display, 24-bit color monitor, 2 GB free disk space, USB port, DVD drive
Mac: Any Intel-based Mac® or PowerPC G4 or later Mac: 1 GB RAM, OS X 10.4 or later, 1024 x 768 display, 2 GB free disk space, USB port, DVD drive
- Compatible with: Astro®, Colorado® 300, Colorado® 400c, Colorado® 400i, Colorado® 400t, Edge® 605, Edge® 705, eTrex Legend® HCx, eTrex Legend® C, eTrex Vista® HCx, eTrex Vista® C, GPSMAP® 276C, GPSMAP® 278, GPSMAP® 376C, GPSMAP® 378, GPSMAP® 478, GPSMAP® 60C, GPSMAP® 60CS, GPSMAP® 60CSx, GPSMAP® 60Cx, GPSMAP® 620, GPSMAP® 640, GPSMAP® 76C, GPSMAP® 76CS, GPSMAP® 76CSx, GPSMAP® 76Cx, nüvi® 500, nüvi® 550, Oregon® 200, Oregon® 300, Oregon® 400c, Oregon® 400i, Oregon® 400t, Rino® 520HCx, Rino® 530HCx, Dakota 10 and Dakota 20