The Tirolina GTX boot is lightweight, nimble, waterproof, and warm. This lower cut winter boot offers excellent traction on icy streets, and is fun for all types of winter excursions and aprés-ski.
- Slim profile, innovative Monowrap® construction unifies sole and upper as one functional piece.
- The AL-S II outsole with made-for-snow traction was developed specifically for winter use, offering exceptional grip on ice and snow.
- Uppers in top quality suede leather and double-sided sheepskin.
- Built on an exclusive, LOWA women’s last, for optimal fit and comfort.
- WATERPROOF AND WARM: Guaranteed-waterproof GORE-TEX® Partelana fleece lining keeps feet cozy warm and dry.
|Weight||2.20 lbs/ 1000 g (Size 5)
|Outsole||LOWA AL-S II