Lowa's top-of-line backpacking boot, is ideal for carrying a large pack while hunting over rugged off-trail terrain. This is a feature-laden special version ~ introduced for cold weather hunting.
- A water repellent Nubuck and buffalo upper is lined with both GORE-TEX® Duratherm for waterproofness and breathability and PrimaLoft® insulation for incredible warmth.
- The LOWA Masai Tech outsole incorporates LOWA’s G3 slip resistant sole technology.
- A combination of soft rubber lugs and proprietary textile increases grip by up to 32% over other kinds of material combinations.
- The large stud pattern follows the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one stud in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion, improving stability on snow and ice.
- The outsole is crampon and snow spike compatible and features a PU midsole package.
- The shaft offers maximum ankle support
- A high rubber rand increases durability and abrasion resistance.
- Featuring LOWA’s patent-pending FlexFit/Tongue Stud, easy and Spring Lace Hook System.
- Balance Insole, Climate Control System, C4 Comfort Tongue System
|Upper||nubuck, buffalo leather
|Lining||GORE-TEX® footwear, Primaloft® 400
|Outsole||LOWA G³ , resolable
|Weight||1820 g/pair size 8