Handcrafted in Germany. Our most popular hard-duty backpacking boot, updated for 2013. Ideal for carrying heavy (50+ lbs.) loads, over long distances in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. The ankle has been slightly improved with a softer flex than the original Tibet.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- Built on an exclusive, LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.
- 9 inches tall.